Steampunk Trains

Sunday 27 January 2013

When it comes to travel seampunk style, besides airships, there is little more ubiquitous way to go than by steam train.  A couple of days back thinking about it, I though how cool it would be to have one of those model trains but done steampunk style.  I've always wanted an entire room where I could model and built a model train diorama, at least when I am no longer a penniless writer, so combining that with my interest with steampunk seemed a logical step.

It seems there actually isn't much in the way of that out there yet.  A bit of a google search revealed a couple of instances where there were some steampunk influences, but not a full on steampunk diorama.

So for inspiration, here are some steampunk styles steam trains, model and otherwise.








0 comments:

Post a Comment