A Big Thank You

Wednesday 20 March 2013

When I started this project for my Library & Information Systems course, I had no real expectations for it.  I had hoped that it would do decent, but so far it has exceeded my wildest expectations.

The traffic I have been getting visiting the blog is far in excessive of on any blog I have tried to run before.  It has only been up four and a half months, and so far there have been over 3200 hit and visitors for 53 different countries.  Most of that traffic had been since January as well.

I guess I didn't anticipate just how popular the steampunk genre is. 

I look forward to continuing to post for as long as people are interested.

And the top three posts on the site are;

Victorian Era and Steampunk Names

Stampunk Trains

Steampunk Dragons

0 comments:

Post a Comment